About Us > Core Values
Core Values – Northeast Nebraska Public Power District
These values apply to the Board of Directors, Management and employees of the District and serve as the basis for all decisions, assessments/evaluations, and dealings with people.
- Treat others as we would expect to be treated ourselves. To forgive our customers and ourselves when we fail to do so.
- Deal with empathy with those truly in need and firmness with those seeking more than their due.
- Provide a workplace where employees are treated well, appreciated, and expected to perform their duties.
- Listen and strive for understanding prior to acting.
- Accept the need for change and constant improvement
- Deal openly with all issues and communicate frequently
- Hold ourselves most accountable for the positions of trust we have accepted
- Consistently deliver more value to customers than we keep in our pay or the company keeps in required charges to customers
Adopted: August 26, 2014